We are looking for an Operator who has experience with either Laser Welding Machines, Five Axis or 3 Axis Lasers Cutting Machines, CNC and Spin forming equipment. Candidates must have a good work ethic and a positive attitude, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machines to fabricate pieces and manufacture parts
- Produce parts for assembly operations
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements
- Responsible in completing Inspection Control Sheets (ICS)
- Perform inspections of parts
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures
- High school diploma or GED is required
- 1 year of experience in operating machinery
- Experience in manufacturing or fabrication
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance
- Strong technical and mechanical skills is necessary
- Must be able to lift 30lbs in material
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in an effective way
- Candidate must be a strong team player
Ability to read, write and speak English
Competitive salary and benefits are offered.
Please detail your work experience, qualification and salary expectations in your reply.
For further information please contact:
Human Resources Consultant
Success is not reached by chance – it is reached by choice.