Position Overview: The position requires a core competency in welding but is multifaceted in nature and will provide an opportunity to receive extensive training in all aspects of fabrication. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking for a full time, long term position that enjoys learning multiple skills and working in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- MIG welding various materials from 16 GA – ¼’ thick material.
- Cutting/Grinding and prepping of various materials.
- Assisting other welders in product setup.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Welding certification is an asset.
- Must have good English skills.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints.
- Experience with newer Pulse welders is required.
- Must have experience with mig and tig.
- Must have experience with various materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, and carbon.
For further information please contact:
Human Resources Consultant