Metal Polisher/General Laborer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for grinding, sanding, buffing, cleaning, and polishing flat and formed material products or parts to prepare surface finishes at various stages.
- Responsible for grinding burrs on parts.
- Responsible for beveling and rolling of equipment.
- Responsible in packaging finished product.
- Mut be able to provide support to machine operator.
- Must be able to use hand tools and power tools appropriately and safely.
- Must be able to complete inspections, and provide documentation as required.
- Must perform daily safety checks and maintain equipment in good working order.
- Must be able to use a stationary grinding machine safely.
- Must keep areas of operation clean and orderly and adhere to all established safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have metal polishing experience with a variety of types of materials, specifically stainless steel.
- Must be able to properly handle materials or parts safely.
- Must have a solid understanding of abrasives and pads in order to ensure proper surface finish.
- Must have manufacturing experience.
- Must have 1 to 2 years of experience in this field.
For further information please contact:
Human Resources Consultant