Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform typical laser cutting operations.
- Select proper cutting programs, and proper fixtures.
- Establish proper stop location, adjust laser beam focal point.
- Make proper set-ups for cutting operations.
- Perform prescribed maintenance as required.
- Perform all dimensional inspections.
- Must be able to properly report materials by work order.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
- Other duties as required.
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience.
- 1 year of Laser operation experience.
- Must be able to operate a crane and hoist along with manual handling of materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Detail oriented, enthusiastic, and self-driven.
- Self-motivated, a team player and able to work independently.
For further information please contact:
Human Resources Consultant