York Metal Products Inc. specializes in new product and process development with our unique combination of technologies and engineering services. Our multi-disciplined, cross-functional team of experts work to solve customer demands with an in-house machine shop. York is seeking an experienced CNC Programmer/Machinist to join our fast paced and skills-oriented Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly.
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications.
- Consider tools required to cut materials and program machines accordingly.
- Perform basic machine maintenance such as cleaning and sharpening.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing setting is required.
- Previous experience in AutoCad Inventor is required.
- Experience with Mitsubishi Control meldas 500 is preferred.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity and skill with interpreting technical drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to work independently and closely follow directions is essential.
- Should have a positive and professional attitude.
- Available to work weekends and overtime.
- Capable of standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds for short periods of time.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of CNC Programmer and Machinist experience
For further information please contact:
Human Resources Consultant